It is important to know what type of clothing is the most appropriate to wear, due to the jungle climate and insects, here is a list of recommendations:
- Loose and light clothing, preferably cotton. This type of material will help keep your body cool during hot and humid days and in light colors, since dark tones attract the attention of insects.
- Long pants to avoid mosquito bites.
- Thin shorts or Bermuda shorts.
- Bathing suit.
- Waterproof jacket or sweater in case of rain.
- Comfortable shoes or slippers, since you will be traveling long distances.
- Flip flops.
- Cap or hat.